1. How can I obtain IGGem and use them for my character in Olympia server?
Firstly, you can follow these steps to bind your Facebook account with an IGG account:
1) Open your Mall in the game, choose Recharge button, and click it to enter. You will be on our GW Mall Facebook Zone.
2) Click the link about binding your Facebook account to enter.
3) Click the button named Connect to Facebook.
4) Login with your Facebook account and password. Click Connect.
5) You will be on the page which you could build a new IGG account. Bound it with your Facebook account so that you could purchase game points directly using your bound IGG account.
Secondly, purchase mall points via this link: http://pay.igg.com/pay2game/?g_id=19&s_id=1601-1
After that, your IGG account will receive the IGGem.
Then you can use your IGG account to log in this page to exchange the IGGem into GW credits:
(GW credits can be used in Wheel of Fortune and GW Credit Mall)
2. Why I haven't received the rewards in Brothers in Arms event?
Please note the following instructions if you want to receive the rewards for this event:
1). Every account may be invited only once, and rewards may only be claimed once.
2). 30 days after a successful invitation, both the recruiter and the recruited player will be free of any obligation made during the recruitment process.
3). It's considered an act of cheating if the returning veteran's IP address is found identical to that of the recruiter.
4). Your qualification for prize will be verified within 48 hours.
5). All prize items are bound, and will be delivered within 10 mins after you have claimed the rewards.
3. How can I revive my equipment that was lost?
Here are the solutions below:
1). Your items can be restored if the data record shows they were lost caused by the game system.
2). It is beyond our restoring service, if the items have been traded to other accounts.
3). Your deleted items and equipment will be restored if the data record shows it was caused by the hacker.
4). We provide paid service if the data record shows:
A. The accounts are shared
B. The items and equipment were deleted or decomposed by the account owner accidentally
The fee of the service charge is 4K golds for restoring. More details are in http://gw.igg.com/news/news_view.php?aid=1071